Contact us for current wait times!
Vintage Styling and Modern Craftsmanship Combine in a 15 Series Auditorium Acoustic that Graces Your Music With a Timeless Tone
The Martin 15 Series guitars represent a revolution from the master craftsmen at C.F. Martin & Co. Drawing their inspiration from the Style 15 instruments of the 1940s, Martin 15 Series guitars feature unique design elements and a gorgeous historical look, with a unique balance between vintage qualities and modern craftsmanship. The results are exceptional instruments with superior looks, tone, playability and build quality.
The lefty Martin 000-15M Burst is an auditorium size acoustic with genuine Mahogany top, back and sides and Sitka Spruce X-bracing inside, giving it a warm, rich Mahogany voice with exceptional projection. The solid Mahogany top, back and sides sport a gorgeous dark mahogany stain paired with a 000 size body that is made for player comfort.
Featuring simple dovetail construction with modified low oval neck shape and standard neck taper, the Mahogany neck with East Indian Rosewood fingerboard is extremely comfortable to play, and appointments like a satin finish and abalone inlays give the Martin 000-15M a modern feel while maintaining that vintage Martin 15 Series vibe.
Vintage hardware appointments such as a bone nut and saddle, Rosewood bridge, tortoise pickguard, multi-stripe rosette and nickel open gear tuners with butterbean knobs add a touch of authenticity to the vintage vibe while adding to this lefty 000-15M’s luxurious feel.
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 11/16''
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Electronics: Optional
- Recommended Strings: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA540T
- Top Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: N/A
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Top Inlay Material: N/A
- Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Top Detail: N/A
- Bridge Pin Material: Ebony
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Number of Frets Total: 20, Neck Joins Body At 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
- Label: N/A
- Pleked: Yes
Auditorium Acoustic With Amazing Tone, Vintage Looks and Modern Playability
The left handed Martin 000-15M Burst 15 Series acoustic guitar looks like it came out of the history books, and graces your music with a timeless tone that you can only get with a Martin. Featuring genuine Mahogany top, back and sides with sitka spruce x-bracing, and classic dovetail neck construction, this lefty Martin 15 Series auditorium acoustic delivers vintage styling with incredibly rich tone and silky modern playability, in a package that is built to stand the test of time.